2/27/11

Hello!



Hey hey everyone! :)


It's Mailgirl101 here. I am back. :]

I just posted videos on my Youtube and I thought
that I must share some with you.

The first one is where you can end up with a result like this:


Just a simple realistic dress.
If you are interested in speed-up making of this, watch this video below:



I think it turned out well. But this is really
a simple dress and a simple base. If you work like this and get used to it, you
might be doing feel by then.

And here is another video!


How to: Draw hair for your stardoll graphics.


I will add it soon, and will add a description too. :]








Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube to keep on track of everything. :]

Btw, you can find more graphic tutorials on my youtube. They are old,
I can do better but if you are a newbie to graphics, it might help you. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment